EHPS 2022 Poster Prize Winners
Six posters have been selected for the award of EHPS 2022 Poster Prize winners. These posters were selected by a panel of six judges who were drawn from the EHPS 2022 Scientific Committee.
While the standard overall of posters presented at the conference was high, these prize winning posters demonstrated exceptionally high quality research presented in a visually interesting, accessible and engaging way.
Congratulations to all prize winners! Prize winners will receive a book voucher from Taylor and Francis.
- Ira Elisa Herwig – (M)eating like your friends? Social Friendship Networks and Meat Consumption
- C. Manceau – “We live two lives separately”: an interpretative phenomenological analysis of spouses’ experience facing Huntington’s disease.
- Tess Davis – What’s in a (dish) name? Greater use of consumption and reward features for diet-congruent foods.
- Sanne Raghoebar – Experts’ perceptions on motivators and barriers of health and sustainable dietary behaviour among adolescents.
- Alina Pavlova – Does (in)congruence between personal and professional values predict burnout and compassion in healthcare?
- Vanessa Knobl – “Enjoy your meal!”- But how? Considering mealtime atmosphere in a more systematic way